The Andina is for very active, outdoor women who swap between activities
If you enjoy mountain walking, cycling, climbing and backpacking, you need a versatile jacket suitable for all these activities. Good protection from wind and rain, and something to keep you warm is essential. However, you also need to be able to keep cool when you are working hard.
The Andina’s versatile design combines with the Nikwax Analogy fabric for optimum comfort. The Andina provides waterproof protection, warmth, and cooling in one tough, but feminine garment.
The Andina has great ventilation, a reinforced back and a feminine cut
- Optimum cooling when working hard provided by massive zipped vents, carefully positioned for ease of use.
- Enhanced weather protection when carrying a rucksack provided by mesh reinforcement in the back panel
- Comfort, function and style by combining a feminine cut with articulated shoulders and elbows.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
To understand the difference between directionality and breathability,
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures