The Helki is for people who enjoy exploring hills, valleys and coasts, and want a comfortable, functional everyday jacket.
Whether roaming the hills, dog walking or working outdoors, to remain comfortable throughout the day you need to avoid a build up of perspiration and condensation inside your jacket.
Directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric moves moisture away from you constantly so that you feel dry from both the inside and outside. The clean, ergonomic design combines freedom of movement for all-day comfort with practical hill-friendly features.
The Helki Jacket has an ergonomic design with minimal clutter but hill-friendly features.
- Excellent freedom of movement from uncluttered ergonomic design
- Enhanced weather protection when carrying a rucksack provided by reinforcement in the back and shoulders
- Practical, well-placed pocketing for map storage and handwarming.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
To understand the difference between directionality and breathability,
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures