The Enduro Jacket is for high mountain enthusiasts or professionals, who are outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
High mountain activities such as climbing, alpinism and snow sports involve moving with exertion across a range of environments for long periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture and temperature control to minimise changes on the mountain, freedom of movement and good functionality.
The directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort, with stretch panels for unrestricted movement. It offers excellent temperature control, a helmet and harness-compatible design, and a great choice of pockets. A new, improved fit offers even better comfort on the mountain.
The Enduro Jacket has an improved athletic fit, great ventilation and technical features.
- Less bulk and a streamlined design in a new, improved athletic fit.
- Excellent temperature control without water ingress thanks to effective ventilation.
- High mountain functionality provided by a helmet- and harness-friendly design and a great choice of pockets.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
To understand the difference between directionality and breathability,
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures