The Velez Adventure Light Smock is for active men who wish to travel light
If you enjoy mountain walking, cycling, climbing and more, you need a versatile waterproof suitable for all these. Good wind and rain protection and something to keep you warm is essential. However, you also need to keep cool when working hard.
This smock uses Nikwax Analogy® Light fabric to give full directional waterproof performance and perspiration removal in a lightweight package. Innovative temperature control options and practical pockets are built into this weight-efficient garment.
The Velez Adventure Light Smock is lightweight but protective, with generous ventilation options and very practical pocketing.
- Nikwax Analogy® Light fabric gives a 20% weight saving compared to standard Nikwax Analogy® while offering the same unrivalled protection and moisture control.
- The twin zip vents offer quick temperature regulation on the move.
- Easily accessible storage is from generous, well-placed pockets, designed for maps, guides, photo accessories, snacks and other essentials.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
To understand the difference between directionality and breathability,
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures