The Socorro Shirt is for active women travelling to hot climates
Warm weather activities, such as sightseeing, backpacking or safaris, benefit from clothing that not only helps you stay cool but provides protection from UV and biting insects, and allows travel essentials to be carried securely.
The Katmai combines the ultra-cooling and protective lightweight Parameta A fabric with travel-friendly design features that help keep out insects, provide discreet pockets and allow freedom of movement. The Katmai provides protection and cooling in one easy care, very weight-efficient shirt in a flattering female fit.
The Socorro offers design features that enhance the fabric protection, provide practical pocketing and allow full freedom of movement
- Protection from sun and biting insects offered by traditional collar that fastens tightly, cuffs with secure closures and closely spaced buttons.
- Discreet pocket for secure, secret storage of passport without altering the garment’s fit.
- Ease of movement due to arm and shoulder articulation and centre back pleat.
Parameta® A fabrics are rapid evaporation fabrics that help to keep you cool and protect you in warm environments.
All Parameta A fabrics wick very effectively, rapidly spreading perspiration over a large area to provide maximum evaporation in order to keep you cool at higher temperatures. It blocks virtually all damaging UV rays, and the dense weave deters biting insects.
Parameta A fabric comes in assorted weights to suit different requirements:
- Ultra light for travel shirts (100% polyester)
- Lightweight for trousers (100% polyester)
- Parameta A Cotton+ for trousers (cotton blended with modern synthetics for a rugged, fast-drying fabric).