The Atca Trousers are for women enjoying active travel in warm weather.
Warm weather activities benefit from clothing that not only helps you stay cool but provides protection from UV and biting insects, and allows essentials to be carried securely.
The adaptable full length or cropped Atca Trousers combine cool and protective Parameta A Cotton+ fabric with secure pocketing and excellent freedom of movement for a wide range of activities. The Atcas provide protection and cooling in one easy care, tough garment.
The Atca Trousers offer adaptability for different conditions, practical secure pocketing and allow full freedom of movement.
- For added versatility and extra cooling, the legs can be rolled and secured at the knees.
- Unrestricted movement with a flattering feminine fit due to knee articulation and gusset design.
- Secure and hidden storage from zipped pocket within hip pocket and slimline cargo pocket on thigh.
Parameta® A fabrics are rapid evaporation fabrics that help to keep you cool and protect you in warm environments.
All Parameta A fabrics wick very effectively, rapidly spreading perspiration over a large area to provide maximum evaporation in order to keep you cool at higher temperatures. It blocks virtually all damaging UV rays, and the dense weave deters biting insects.
Parameta A fabric comes in assorted weights to suit different requirements:
- Ultra light for travel shirts (100% polyester)
- Lightweight for trousers (100% polyester)
- Parameta A Cotton+ for trousers (cotton blended with modern synthetics for a rugged, fast-drying fabric).